Friday, October 8, 2010

honeybees

i don't want to forget a single moment of our wonderful, full of silly-ness, perfect honeymoon.

this is my husband. ummmm. yes. i have a husband.



this is my first margarita of the week. ps. look at how the ocean winds are playing with my hair.



we napped almost every day under a cabana. this is the ocean we looked at for a week straight. it was magical.



like i said silly.




seth hates this picture. but i love it.





this little guy scared the honey out of us one night.



drinks at the cirque du soleil show.





this night there was a wedding on the beach. we tried to send the bride and groom shots but the bartender told us we had to deliver themselves...long story short...they didn't make it to the bride and groom.





another nap under the cabana.










i'll post more pictures another day. love my husband.

2 comments:

Katie said...

This made me tear up a little bit. Looks perfect. I'm so glad you got a chance to relax and enjoy a week with your HUSBAND. I love you both forever.

Juliebeans said...

Looks absolutely lovely!