Wednesday, August 4, 2010

with this ring i thee wed



do you ever love something so much you feel dorky about it? i think this one is warranted but i still feel giddy when i think about someone giving me something this amazing. i have been having some bad days lately. bad in the sense that they are busy - too busy and i don't foresee an end to these days anytime soon. but....lately when i'm at work (because this is where most of my bad days originate) i look down at this thing on my finger and i can't help but see past these busy days and into my future. it is very calming and i am so (!) looking forward to some calm days (especially as mrs. scott!). and that thing is gorgeous.

sir scott - you did a magnificent job picking this one out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

love this.

Juliebeans said...

Aww this gave me chills! Love you and can't wait for September 25th!!