Monday, February 22, 2010

the rest of my life

seth asked me to spend the rest of my life with him 2 weeks ago today. i haven't posted about it because - well - i feel like anything i post isn't worthy. i will say there is nothing like the knowledge that you are in the presence of the person who will be your better half for the rest of your life. i am so excited that that person for me is mr. joshua seth scott.



seth proposed on february 8th - seth says he got a fiance for his birthday (which i love). we were in griffith park for a picnic where seth gave me flowers, a shot of tequila (cheers! to the rest of our lives) and a gorgeous ring!

s: will you marry me?
d: yes!
s: you want to me my wife...?
d: duh!







the whole day was magical! we both love to throw parties...and now we get to plan what will be the best party our lives...our wedding!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so ready for this party!!!

birdie said...

me too! you will be such a GORGEOUS bride!

The Wild Hare said...

can ellie come?

Juliebeans said...

I love that you said duh! I'm oh so happy and excited and can't wait til fall 2010!